This is impulsive.
It's late, early if you prefer, and my unruly eyes never want to shut. I find that my face is scrunched in a wasted effort to sleep night after night. My sleep schedule will have to adjust before this approaching semester.
Nobody will read this, as was the case for my last blog. Maybe it just gives me peace of mind knowing that on the off chance that somebody does, they will be able to relate to my life, personality, or aspirations (of which I am still uncovering).
Tomorrow has a lot to offer me and I wish I was tired. Church with one of my very best friends, lunch with another of my very best friends, work at HCO, work online, then most likely the same uncomfortable alertness at ridiculous hours of the night. I only hope I will be able to muster up the energy to visit the dreaded gym. I really do wish I felt an ounce of motivation toward my life right now. My head is stuck in the clouds, as I dream of bigger things than Tucson; bigger things than working at an overpriced, overrated clothing store.
I am going to say goodnight now, and for no reason at all other than to prevent run-on blogging that will appear to you, the reader, as blah blah blah blah blah (you get the idea).
So, Goodnight, and sleep tight.
Always,
"m"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment