I have a motivation problem.
I really just feel like my energy level has hit rock bottom. I wake up every day around 11 (when I'm not working) and can't fall asleep until after 1 am. The problems, more likely than not, are my eating habits. A diet full of dining out and sugary snacks is bound to make a person crash and burn.
SO,
This morning/late afternoon, I decided to take initiative. I made 4 egg whites and sliced up a banana to eat also. It was filling, and now I don't feel completely bogged down and heavy. Instead of focusing on losing weight and becoming obsessed with weight loss, I think eating well is going to be the key to regaining some frequently missed energy and happiness. All I can do is stay focused and that is exactly what I'm going to do. Good luck, self.
In other news,
I am in the process of checking my scholarship status at the U of A. Because of some freshman year struggles with time management, I'm in sort of a pickle with my GPA. Not as bad as the majority of people I know...but I think I've dipped .5 below the minimum GPA. We'll see, It's really been a ball of stress eating away at my peace of mind for a long time. I'm going to hope for the best but expect the worst.
Something that really irritates me: Disorganization and lack of planning.
I would rather just know what is going on for the day and not have to be let down every time something "has to change". I wonder if anyone else gets frustrated by this as much as I do.
This post was fairly depressing, and for that I deeply apologize.
until next time,
"m"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment