AND LET ME TELL YOU,
It just makes me furious how people can say "That episode wasn't funny, exciting, or entertaining, you need to get some better material" or "Your show is getting boring and dull".
I mean, really people? Are you honestly that vapid?!
Somebody's life is in danger and their family is being neglected and put through hell and all those lowlifes can say about it is "get some better material"? Sometimes it is easy to lose hope in humanity, let's just say that so I don't explode with offensive words and angry threats :)
I am finished with that rant.
I wish I could say life has slowed down a little bit but it hasn't.
My 2 jobs are still busier than ever (contrary to the belief of nearly everyone around me who thinks I have it easy), my scholarship is on the line and my stress level couldn't be higher about it, school is approaching uncomfortably quickly, and my parents' seemingly "chill" attitude has gone Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hide on me frequently for the past 3 weeks. Sometimes I think that the only thing I can rely on to make things seem okay is my wonderful boyfriend. We're not perfect, and we do argue, but he is truly my rock. Many struggles early on will build you the most solid foundation and I am so thankful for all that we've been through. He's my very best friend and nobody appeases my craziness as well as he does.
After a long day of work today, my man and I did what we do best...EAT. We went to Montana Avenue, of the Fox restaurant chain, and had a marvelous meal. As we sat there taking our many tasty bites and discussing their components pensively, we simultaneously agreed we'd be fantastic food critics. Thus, giving birth to our newest venture: a blog where we play food critic. We figurered, since we both aren't actually qualified to hold the occupation of actual "Food Critics" we should create a blog for the world to see, or not, and fill the blogging world full of information about the restaurants we visit. Seems like a glorious idea, we'll see how this one develops! I love having side projects with all my little heart.
Going with the food theme, I purchased a book today that one of my favorite bloggies, (oh, and my favorite potential sister in law) highly reccommended to me once:

The book is Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin. I can't give you a review just yet, but hopefully I'll finish it before this new semester starts on Monday, that's my goal at least. No matter what, I'm sure it will prove to be an enthralling read, and I will surely keep you posted.
It is way passed my "bed time" and I'm supposed to hit the gym in the morning at 8 am. This will be day 3 of gettin my fitness on this week. I am really hoping to break the cycle of being a gym freak for a WHOLE week and then falling into a slump of lazy, unhealthy living for the following 3. We shall see how this goes. At least I bought new Under Armor sneaks

and some cute new workout shorts. They were meant to be motivation, and so far it's working.
Goodnight my blogging sweethearts.
"See you then or I will see you another time" (I Love You Man...? anyone? anyONE?)
<3,
"M"

No comments:
Post a Comment